Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I smoke a little bit of hash (.1g)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by inz, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Found a tiny bit of hash in an old baggy, weighs exactly 0.1g. I can't smoke inside so I can't hot knife it and I have no more weed/tobacco. It fits into my sherlock pipe though, should I just smoke it through there?

2. smoke it with oregano

3. Yea I just torch that little hash rock in the Sherlock.. Last night my friends and I smoked 1g of hash through a bowl so you'll be goood

4. what is it? if its bubble it will prob bubble thru the the hole. if its pressed it will still prob go thru the hole.

any screens?

Do u have any rolling papers, or some light paper and tear a piece off and rollit into a ball to cover the hole

5. I have some papers, I'll wrap the ball up in one and just smoke it in the bowl. Thanks!