Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I round up 10 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabuzz, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, well I need a dime bag. My brother is in visiting and last time he was here we counted out 1000 pennies to get a dime bag. Now we need 10 more dollars. Anyone have any tips?

2. you could either beg or go for the faster gigilo route...

3. If I sold weed and you paid me for a dime sack with 1000 pennies I would cockslap you.

Why don't you try what the guy above me suggested and blow some guy's hot dogs? I hear they pay in actual paper currency and you can probably afford a legitimate amount of weed instead of ten dollars worth.

4. Whoa now man, don't be jumping on me like that bro. For a few reasons.

I didn't pay my dealer in pennies. I used something called a Coinstar at a local store.

5. Cmon brah its $10.

Go hock some shit in at your local pawno, ask your folks for some money to get food with ur bro... Go rob a pre schooler LOL

6. sperm bank

win win situation you bust a nut get paid for it then get high with the money you got paid for to bust one

yeah....:smoke:

7. Yeah, I was thinking Gamestop.. And actually man. You just made my day. I didn't think about asking my parents and then I was gonna say we don't have money. But its the 2nd. We got paid last night. Haha. Thank you man!

Anymore ideas though? Keep em coming!

8. Hahaha alright alright sorry I was just picturing you handing a dealer a sock full of pennies and it was a bit too much for me.

If you used a coinstar you actually accumulated 1080 pennies then :p

9. Yep, we have this HUGE vase and it had like 1000 pennies and like 2 quarters and a few dimes and a few nickels. We took it all to the coinstar. Fun night though, because we went to one store, had a coinstar but it was out of service. So we had to go to another one and it was out of service then the 3rd was the lucky one.

10. Sell your blood to the blood bank.

If you have bottle return in your area, go around and find empties, and turn them in for cash.

I wouldn't even call anybody up for a dime bag, how can they even bother bagging it, meeting, etc, lol, i mean come on 1971 was 40 years ago, and even then........... :eek:

11. LOL get a fucking job. Struggling to put $10 together is just., well......sad.

12. 2 words: Cash Converters.

13. I save all my change so i can cash it in for paper.

Could collect scrap metal and cash it in.

Go basking, if you can play an instrument.

Borrow a ten off a mate and pay them back when you can.

Do summin for a mate for $10, eg. Giving them a lift when they need it

Go knock door to door asking if they need any general work done eg. Mowing, car washing, heavy lifting, packing etc etc.

Gain employment..

14. this is a win win win scenario

15. I wasn't asking people to come and be a fucking jerk. So if your going to be a prick like you are.. Don't even comment. I was asking how can I round up 10$ fast. And. I do have a job. I get paid on the 15TH not the 1st. So don't come in here running your little bitcher about something you don't know about.

Weed is something you smoke and it RELAXES you. This is a weed forum. We don't have to be pricks guys. Smoke a joint and be peaceful. Not a jerk. For real, how immature are you all?

My dealer only sales 10s. He has it in aluminum and he will unwrap it and show you the bud, then wrap it back up and give it to you if you wanna buy it. If you want something like a 40 he takes 5 dimes and puts it in a ziploc. 40 for the 4 dimes and then another for purchasing a bulk. And my dealer lives downstairs in my apartment building. So like I said above. Don't start judging when you don't know whats going on. This is the 3rd time someone has judged in this post. Answer the question. Don't come and judge. Immature much?

16. you guys do know unless the kids getting lbs he's gonna make more money off a dime sack..... and if he's picking up lbs he's not gonna do it cuz he don't give a fuck.

get a job though man it's worth it.

17. Damn bro, you have a job and still struggle to put ten bucks together? Financial planning and budgeting is a wonderful thing, maybe you should read up on it so you dont find yourself in this sad, shitty situation ever again.

18. if you have a job and can't get 10 dollars i wouldn't be smoking.. i'd be working.

19. I live with my parents and there is no work. Its Christmas break. And I already bought out from last month. I am in college. Keep judging I like proving you all wrong.

20. How did you prove us wrong?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.