How can i pass my at home drug test?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dylstr1, Nov 23, 2012.

1. how can i pass my at home drug test? My parents are giving it to me sometime.
    Im pretty sure its one of the ones from walgreens where either:
    1 line= pass 2 lines= fail
    OR
    Black line= Pass Red line= Fail

I heard tht if you drink like 10 cups of water before the test, youll pass.
    Or if you pour bleach in the test. How does tht one work? If it just bleaches the paper white, it wouldnt work.
    Also (cnt say the reason) but getting piss from someone else is out of the question :(
    SO, how can i pass?

2. Ouch man that's a sticky situation. If your aloud to leave buy some synthetic uraine, or if you can when your in the bath room pee a tiny bit and use sink water.

All I can say really good luck bro!

3. If you know your getting tested in the next few days why not just stop smoking and drink as much water as you can.

Trying smoking right after a test bc they are less likely to test you the next day then break until the next test. Smoking weed isnt worth getting in trouble over.

Good luck

4. I've always wanted to know this but where do people buy synthetic urine?

5. Dilution method :
    Day you're going to take the piss test wake up and start drinking lots of water and take some b-vitamins, don't make yourself feel bloated just enough that you'll need to pee every 40min - hour.

Water Dilutes your urine so there wont be enough trace to test, B-Vitamins turn your urine neon yellow so that it doesn't look like your urine has been diluted.
    You pee, looks like urine, but in reality it's water and vitamins that turned it yellow.
    If you're unsure of the day of the test then start doing it every day. There is nothing wrong with drinking 1-2 gallons(depending on body weight) of water a day, just make sure you don't try to drink more then a liter or two an hour.

6. Google

7. some smokeshops carry it too. just gotta look for it

my friend had to get tested for work and she kept a bag of her boyfriend's urine taped under her clothes. its kinda gross but its almost guaranteed..

8. dilution method