Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Can I Make This Count?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brvnxww, Jan 17, 2014.

1. I Only Have Like About Half A Bowls Left Of Weed But I Want To Get Super Stoned Today, Any Ideas How I Can Make It Count?

2. Grab your bowl and start scraping resin and top your weed with it. Doesnt taste too great but it will do the job

3. make a grav that shit'll get you fucked up

4. Vapeeee that will last you an entire day

5. Half a bowl? What's that like .2 ? yeah that's just one hit bro. SorrySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Get all your resin and just sprinkle it on top of your greens homie! It'll taste a little funny and it might burn a lil extra, but that shit can get you keyed if you have enough.

7. *DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK*
    Ok so ive never done this with smoke only vaping. Hyperventilate for 15 seconds or so breath out and take a big hit. If you hyperventilated long enough it will be a very intense hit and if your not careful you can pass out.
    Ps if your vaping try to hold your breath for 30 seconds..

8. Wait till your completely sober shower the relax for 5 minutes the take the last toke.

9. Dont hyperventilate yourself.... If you only have half a bowl theres no way you can get super stoned. Assuming you dont have keef in the grinder or a lot of resin you can scrape.