How can I make fast money?

Discussion in 'General' started by foolcoolguy, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Ok, I am getting a job but I have to wait a few weeks. I want to get some money and smoke but I can't find any way to make money.

Can't do:
    1. Get a job - Already have one but the new sched. is coming out in a few weeks
    2. Sell weed - I don't need the money that bad and my town is filled with narcs

Possible:
    1. Buy Stolen stuff and sell it on ebay - don't really want to do because using the mail for a crime makes it a felony

Any ideas on how to make a few bucks?

2. collect cans
    mow yards
    day labor
    hustle
    theres plenty ways to make some fast cash

3. I wouldn't suggest sellin stolen shit and honestly a job is the only way besides selling which is not the best idea.

4. #4 adamp, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    become a "go getter"

5. Always about the fast money and fast life, good luck. Before you know it that fast life will be fast lived.

6. yeah I will mow lawns when the snow melts but that doesn't help me because by then I will have a job. o well, I guess ill wait.

7. Look for gigs on craigslist. There is almost always a few odd jobs that people are trying to find help for.

8. #8 wraughbit, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    I guess I have to ask exactly how fast you want the money, but...
    get an education dude. Then you won't have to worry about that again.

9. Here are 5 ways to make fast money, and realize you really need a job soon. I do not condone ever using anything I say.
    1. Invite friends over to get stoned with you, then charge them for munchies. If you use this technique correctly with the right amount of lazy stoner friends, you can be selling ramen noodles like they were cocaine in no time.
    2. Spend a day creating a fake charity foundation and make flyers for your cause, getting copies made is relatively cheap if you look around. Next spend every minute of daylight going door to door asking for a charitable donation.
    *This is illegal and will destroy all of your good karma points.
    3.Hit up that plasma center/sperm bank everytime you can.
    4.Sell/pawn anything worth over $50 that you own.
    5. Visit all the fountains in your city, and scrape up all the loose change in the water.

10. fishing for change gives you bad rep points and possible loss of dignity as well

11. This depends how much are you willing to break the law?

12. Dude if you have alot of friends, throw a smokeout party.

Buy a qp of some brick, charge all your friends $10 and tell them they can smoke as much as they want, as long as you pack it/roll it.

40 friends and you got 400 bucks, plus you are split then a bitch.

13. You could whore yourself out to 100 hot chicks for $50 each.
    or you could whore yourself out to 50 fat chicks for $100 each.

14. well I have found out I can list legal items on ebay for people and im getting over $300 in tax returns so im all good!!!

15. Shove snow

Collect aluminum cans on the street

Donate plasma * you can make pretty DAMN good money doing this*

fuck 50 fat chicks for 50 dollars. thats fuckin $2500!

fuck 10 REALLY fat chicks for 100 dollars... easy grand :cool:

damn.. I need to take my own advice here...

16. i recommend shoveling snow..sounds like your best and easiest option. (by easy i dont mean the act of shoveling, but finding work to do);):smoke::smoke:

17. 1. go outside

2. walk to the nearest corner

3. whore yourself out to anybody who passes

18. lol. So me, weebie and milk thief all agree. You should definitely whore yourself out for money. Its the best option.

19. yea i was thinking of that also but idk i need to buy weed here not crack