How can I improve my game?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by briangumble, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I've never had a girlfriend before and I just recently been on a few dates with this girl. Before her I never really went on any dates. I feel like she's losing interest in me and I think it's because of my lack of "game". How do I tighten my game up?

2. Take her to the next level.

--

Measure your progress.

Measure it by looking at the types of physical interactions you're making with this girl.

Have you held her hands?

Have you hugged her?

Have you touched her hair? (Not by accident but really touch the hair. AND have her stay calm.)

So on and so forth...

Measure your progress until you reach the last level.

Sex.

Don't take too long though. Chick have very short attention span.

3. ^ Listen to this guy.

4. If you act like a sucker or like she means the world to you, you're never gonna get the hot girls. You have to make it seem like you're always busy and that you're a ladiesman. Being the niceguy doesn't work when trying to pick up hot chicks.

5. ^ya I have tried just being myself an nice and it doesn't work. you have to play the "game" all girls do it. you have to seem like (or be) you have other options.

don't make it seem like you are 100% focused on this girl waiting for her to message you and run to meet her whenever you get the chance.

that's what your instincts tell you to do but if you do that she'll lose interest in you fast because you seem obsessed and desperate.

you should obviously be nice and respectful but don't contact her too much or talk to her all day or want to hang out all the time. and don't confess your love for her or some dumb shit like that.

you have to make her want you not the other way around. if you are chasing her you'll fail (from experience). you'll give her all the control and she's either going to start ignoring you or she'll use you and lead you on.

but seriously girls like not knowing that you like them. they will try harder to make you like them.

main thing is I think guys should act calm and cool around girls and not all emotional and confessing to her that you love her and want her, miss her etc.

well not until you are in a serious relationship I think or she's you're wife.

at least I think those have been my mistakes. and I have learned you should show your feelings for her that you like her by touching her kissing her etc. get her to have sex with you.

6. Don't be act desperate
    Don't be awkward

Do be calm collected
    Do be confident

7. #1 PUA Forum - Become The Ultimate Pick Up Artist
    study almost religiously and you will pick up women like a god. biggest rule i've lived by is to not pay for a first date because it shows neediness. you have no idea how much of a curve ball this throws girls and every girl i've done it to has been really intrigued by me because of it.

8. you gotta be on your toes at all times, be sharp, but with composure.

feel the vibration and ride the wave.

9. confidence and just mind your own business, If you let a girl get in your mind(you acting needy) it's just that much easier for her to shit on you, there's so many girls out there, so don't be scared of making mistakes, keep on moving and don't get attached, girls that play games just stay away from them, also

IMPORTANT: If you're straight forward in what you want with girls they will skip the games and be straight forward with you(either reject you or take interest and see where it goes).

10. As a girl nice guys go a lot further just saying a dude who acts like an as hole is not some body I would talk to.

11. From one guy to another, I have a few tips for you amigo. First of all, ditch the phone. Talk to her in person always. Even if it involves you lying to her about losing your house and having to move in. Follow her around as much as possible. Then it will be impossible for her to lose interest. One day, roll up a nice joint right in front of her. If she confronts you about it, tell her to come close. When I say close, I'm referring to 1-2 feet. As that happens, burn her eye violently, extinguishing the joint on her eyelid. When she complains of a third degree burn, piss all over her wound and scream, does this feel better bitch?!?!? Do you think I like hurting you slut?!?! TRUST ME, girls LOVE assholes. I guarantee it will work. Your relationship will never be more intimate. If it doesn't quite work, threaten to sell her to your Albanian brother in law, Nikolai.

12. Ha ha I love it do this