How Can I Get My Subscribed Threads Back?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by sarscarab, May 30, 2013.

1. I had about 5 or 6 threads that I subscribed to before this upgrade. I would get notified when new posts were made. You know how it worked.

I notice that I don't get notified from thse threads anymore. Evern after making multiple posts to a certain grow journal does not send me any notification of new posts. I would like to get that functionality back.

Is there any help to get that back or are we SOL?

2. Your subscriptions threads are existing as they are.

If you made a quick search , you'll already find your answer. for your old subscribed threads , you'll not get a notification. They are existing correctly in your subscribed threads. You need to either unfollow/follow the thread  or reply that thread with auto notify option enabled.

For future please make a search before asking previously 25 times asked questions :smoking;

3. sure thing, when I do a search it searches the whole forum and never delivers anything specific, but it's you board who cares about users anymore.

If he didn't care about the users, he probably wouldn't have taken the time to explain to you how to fix it. :hide: