How can I get my grandma to shut the fuck up

Discussion in 'General' started by Pink Floyd, May 15, 2010.

1. Staples usually work for me.

2. When I first saw the title of this thread, I laughed really fucking hard

3. The bolded is my response to everyone who pulls the respect card.

4. #44 JollyStoner, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Thats total crap to begin with. Some people just dont have any family values. I laugh in the face of anyone who wants their grandma to just "shut the fuck up" when they're just talking to you and not just nagging.

5. Ha

No family values?

More like not conforming to society's popular views on family.

6. Stop with your bullshit "conforming to society" nonsense and grow the fuck up. Just because you have a fucked up family doesnt mean everyone else does.

7. Well the only solution here is for you to learn sign language, and when she starts going off in Russian, you start hand jiving in sign. The trick is, you need to look flustered over your grandmothers lack of understanding sign for this to work.

8. damn dudes, i have the same problems some times. now that im older my grand mom lets me know she knows im not really listening. she keeps shit so bottled up that it sucks but, she (as most grandmoms) wont listen to a damn thing you say hahaha.

i kind of wish my family had better stories, things i could learn a lot from. my grand father is basically deaf and blind, so he doesnt talk much ahaha. neither of my grand parents did anything cool, they didnt even have it rough during the depression.

9. drop a bowling ball on her head

10. smoke a blunt with her and be like
    yo speak english trick
    lmao

11. Thanks for making me laugh while stoned.