Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I get high easy in a public area?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ~Stoned~, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Yea,
    smoking in bathrooms is hella sketch unless you 1hit+zero
    But I have used my method in school bathrooms, public bathrooms, even in my grandparents bathroom :D with no fail..
    practice it a few times then take it to the streets!

2. There's nothing wrong smoking in the bathroom if you're careful.

Say someone smells it..what are they gonna do search every person in the place...nooooooo

3. So OP what did you end up doing?

4. Tell them youll meet them there and drive yourself up there and blaze on the way.

5. continue smoking hardcore right before you leave. Being one hour away is good for the munchies, just dont eat anything untill you get there, when you show up at the resterant you will be so hungry.

sorry if that was unclear im stoned

6. If you smoke ciggarettes say your taking a smoke break "most buffets are non smoking restaraunts" and smoke a bowl between two cars or do the little cigarette one hitter.
    I think that would be your best bet but the bathroom idea is good too
    best of luck to you

7. Make a firecracker, you get a more potent high and longer lasting! Totally worth it if you trust me.

8. make some weed brownies and eat them a couple hours before plan on being there... when u get there u will be good and baked. thats what i do b4 work

9. THC pills are a good idea

10. Oh yeah. So right before you get ready to eat at a lobster buffet you would like someone to tell you "Oh hey, gotta step out for a second, i have watery shit."

11. If you already smoke cigs, you could do what I do and make SUPER secret agents. I call them this because they get you high as shit, twice as stealthily, but they take some time to prepare.

What you need is a cigarette, and a fuckton of keif.

Take a cigarette, and empty all of the tobacco out.

Put the tobacco back in intervals, scooping bits of keif in between the bits of tobacco.

Then you pull out the filter, and roll up a bit of cardboard or what have you and put it in there.

What you're left with is something that looks and smells exactly like a cigarette, but will still get you blazed.

Stay high :D

12. #32 highandmighty, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    My buddy and I lately have been blazing downtown, it's so much fun. Downtown itself gets boring but going high it's a whole new place. We usually try and find a parkade and go to the top level where there aren't many cars and blaze. A few times we've even done it in a change room at the mall. I usually use my pipe. I don't like how joints make my fingers smell

13. for some reason mj does not give me the munchies idk why at all

but if i drink liquor i get mad munchies i'm frikin weird

14. Same here. For some reason liquor has always given me munchies a lot more than weed. I don't even get munchies anymore unless I'm drinking something

15. Jesus christ. Your making weed sound like herion. I cant eat unless i get high. I mean you'll be ok man. The lobsters will forgive you for not being high while eating them.

16. obviously a pipe in a bathroom? wtf are you high?

one hitter pipe, brownies, etc

17. That is a pretty good idea, then if they ask why you are eating so much just tell them you pooped at least 34 turds and now your stomach is empty. If you can say that without laughing.

18. Dude even if you do it, it will still be pretty noticeable. You will probably have to be talking and interacting with him and others. I would never want to be high in a situation like that. I would just wait, and think about how good it will be when you are finally home and you can do it.

But if you have your heart set on doing it there then I recommend firecrackers, brownies, pipe with eye droppers and breath mints..... endless possibilities really.

19. And smell horribly when you return to the table...thus letting everyone present know..

20. Say "Excuse me, I have to make a call." Go out side, and go behind a dumpster or something and smoke.