Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I get high easy in a public area?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ~Stoned~, Feb 7, 2009.

1. A family member just asked me to join them at an all you can eat lobster buffet which I have been to before and is amazing. Anyway this person is like big time against weed and all so I cant smoke around them or anything. Another problem is that its a 1 hour drive away from here and they are driving me so I cant even smoke on the way or before i leave because I wont be high anymore. I cant decide what to do. I need some type of excuse to get away to somewhere and smoke quick and discreet Please help

2. Use a joint or blunt outside.

Better yet, just smoke later.

3. I would just not smoke, but that's just me.

4. -_- I want to get the munchies then go in thats the whole point of this entire thread. A joint might work but its a busy area and cant have it stinking like crazy I might just find the cap to my pipe so its smoke less and smoke in the bathroom or something and make one of those thigns to blow to smoke through

5. Imma make some THC pills lol idk why I didnt think of that

6. yeah, just make a firecracker or something, actually, much easier.

Then eat it right before you guys leave and you'll be high when you get there!

7. I used to use my Pfwoot in the bathroom at places if the bathroom didn't have much traffic... but that was in a college town. (For those who are unfamiliar, the Pfwoot is an inflatable bong)

I don't know about doing that in a restaurant though; works best in single-user bathrooms.

8. say you have to go to the bathroom. snaek out and smoke a bowl in the bathroom of the restraunt if no one else is in there,... do it quik so you can be done smoking by the time someone else walks in. By the time anyone notices the mens bathroom smells like dank, you'll be sitting back in your seat eating lobster, and no one is the wiser it was you

9. maybe leave your phone in the car or some shit and just before your getting ready to eat, act all "aw shit left my cell in the car", maybe then you could pop out and hit a few pipes.

10. This is why I own a dugout/one-hitter system. You should invest... they're great for having a quick toke at work or on the go!

I sound like an freakin infomercial.

11. Your solution: buy a one hitter like I mentioned above and tell your friend that you have a horrible case of diarrhea... this will provide you with an excuse to go outside and take a few pulls.

^That's a brilliant idea if I ever heard one.

12. Smoke right before you leave. Idk how long your high lasts but you should be blazed at least half the ride or so and you'll be so ready to eat when you go in.

13. if you leave to the bathroom and hit a joint you'll RANK when you return.
    a pipe, not as much but they'll most likely know.

14. [​IMG]

That's probably your best bet. Go to a bathroom stall, and hit it a couple times. You can even blow out in to bunched up toilet paper so you don't let tons of smoke out in the bathroom. Then just pop in a tic tac if you're nervous about smell or something and head back to eat your food.

but if it was me in that situation, I'd probably just not smoke.

15. make some brownies.

Make THC caps.

Dont be a pussy and wait til after.

These are all valid.

16. Are you kidding me? Of course you should smoke before eating at a Lobster buffet!

Answer: Roll a joint, say your goin to the bathroom and just smoke it outside.

17. Just make some firecrackers man, I made some last night and today we went to the shopping center so i just pulled out my fircracker and ate it right there in front of everyone

18. There is a perfect way actually

Things needed ~ Small amount of bud
    One-Hitter (glass/metal/homemade doesn't matter)
    Lighter

Go into a bathroom,

1)Sit down in stall and load your one-hitter quietly

2)Make sure no one else is in the bathroom and spark the lighter (someone could hear noise)

3)Inhale the whole hit then hold in the hit until it zeros

4)Exhale no smoke because the hit was killed...

Yes it is worse for you to zero your hits but doing it every-once-in-a-while won't do too much damage..

19. It would be cool if you brought a small bowl and hit it in the bathroom at the restaurant. No one will ever know it was you

20. #20 StonedImaculate, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    edibles are a good idea, only issue is they take some time to kick in, and I don't know how great munchies would be on edibles, but I've never tried them so I dont know.
    If I were you, I wouldnt smoke in the bathroom either, smoking in bathrooms is really sketchy, but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do
    If inside, do what the guy above me said and pack a 1 hitter and zero it.
    If outside, just roll a joint, and people will just think its a cig if you hit it like one.