Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i convince my mom to be ok with me smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SourDiesel94, Jul 17, 2013.

1. hey guys so im currently going to school in 2nd year of university. but over the summer i got a job and am living in my home town with my parents. the problem is that they gave me the option to either stop smoking bud or get out. i dont understand why though because i have 2 older brothers who smoke and she doesnt care. i promised i would stop smoking inside but thats not good enough apparently. how can i convince them?

2. Sounds like u cant. Gonna have to do it when no one is around

3. why don't you ask your two brothers on how to convince her..? I'm guessing they've already experienced this and are moved out though

4. Yeah man when it comes to bud some people just can't be won over. See what your brothers think of the situation or ask them what happened when your mom knew they were smoking.