Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I clean my bong case?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jorgasmic, May 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys!

So I got an awesome Vatra Bong case yesterday with my first bong. My friend dropped his McChicken on my case and I was wondering how I can clean the sauce and all the goop off of it. It doesn't say anywhere on their website or anywhere on the case itself if it's machine washable or not.

This is not my case pictured in this link but is the same size/material.
    http://www.themptations.com/MedImage.aspx?entryID=137490&max=450

2. first beat ur friends ass, then get some tide to go

3. Yeah dude I was pretty mad but I'm not going to beat his ass. Also, Tide-To-Go wouldn't work.

4. lol i was kidding bout beating his ass but yeah shit that material looks tough to clean. is it like suede?

5. Yeah thats what if feels like. It's like soft and like a pillow too you know. I was thinking maybe try it in the wash on delicate? Or go about cleaning it by hand?

6. im sure u could find something if u google how to clean suede or somethin like that

7. I will certainly try doing that. Thank you!

8. no prob bro

9. Attention all, I have cleaned it! :D

All it took was some water actually and thats about it. A little bit of scrubbing but yes these cases can be cleaned by hand with warm water. It stays wet but all you have to do is throw it in the dryer for 5 minutes!

10. congratz. billy mays up in this bitch