Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I circulate my post?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drigmasterflash, May 2, 2015.

1. Forums are frustrating :/ I've followed the guidelines of posting in the drug testing topic...but there are 0 people viewing that topic and that number has remained the same throughout this morning.

Maybe this is like a fair-game bump :p

If anyone could head on over there and read my post and offer some advice, that'd be awesome.

Until then, maybe we can talk about a better way to circulate posts without spamming. Any ideas?

2. #2 TheAnswer121, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    because drug test questions are stupid, pointless distractions most "Seasoned Tokers" go to when they are bored

how about using the search function to browse the thousands of drug test threads already in existence. i'm sure you're question is answered multiple times on a bunch of them

• Like Like x 7
  3. Read the post drug test questions here as your situation has to be covered.  No matter what even if you think your situation is so special you are only getting best guesses at BEST.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 TheAnswer121, May 2, 2015
    and odds are you will fail[​IMG]

unless you use synthetic urine properly, which you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to

boom, every answer possible wrapped up nicely for you

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Drigmasterflash, May 2, 2015
    Y'all are a salty bunch, and that link didn't lead to anywhere.

I didn't find much that related to exactly what I was asking when I searched, hence the asking.

6. Post your question in the drug test thread, it was made for people like you.

Most people cba with answering drug test questions...marijuana can stay in your system for up to 45 days, this does not include concentrates.  Please don't tell me how much you weigh, how tall you are or how much you exercise.  I have been around long enough and have posted my responses on multiple threads regarding these topics.

Cheers and I'll smoke one for you ;).

7. Seriously, maybe consider getting a job commiserate of your effort level.  You won't get an exact answer for your exact situation because there is none.

8. #8 Drigmasterflash, May 2, 2015
    Again, the saltiness! Damn, the internet has ruined the stoner community. I wasn't looking for an exact answer, just some advice or casual input. I'm sorry that I ruined your day lol.

And you guys aren't sticking to the topic of the post....new ways of circulating  forum posts. C'mon, forum etiquette!

9. #9 wafdof, May 2, 2015
    [​IMG]

Every single one of your posts are all about us helping you, we point you in the right direction yet you sit there like a spoiled little girl that didn't have her nappy.....Seriously if you need people to hold your hand every step of the way then good luck in life.  Read the picture above....I think it has relevance in your situation.......

Ps I didn't even read your post.

Here's the deal:

Someone actually answered your question in that thread. I'm assuming you didn't like the answer to it since you're all up in everyone's business here. Now, what I'm going to tell you is the god's honest truth, you may not like it, but it is, I swear to your baby jesus:

1. You are overly paranoid. You don't think you're going to be tested but you're freaking out because you might be. That tells me right there that you can't emotionally handle the responsibilities of smoking marijuana. So right there, my answer to you is don't smoke. You're just going to wind yourself up more about it. You're already winding yourself up in this thread.

2. If you want to pass a drug test, there is only sure way. Don't do drugs. Plain and simple.

3. You are asking an impossible question to answer accurately. There's no magical answer where anyone can say, yeah the THC will be out of your body in 5.1 days. That's not how it works. Again, this leads me to believe that you probably aren't prepared to smoke marijuana. You don't know how marijuana is going to effect your own body and you become frustrated that strangers are unable to tell you how marijuana is going to effect your body. Do you see why you aren't getting the answer you want?

4. If you really think you're going to be tested on Friday, do not smoke tonight. Plain and simple. Accurate. No chance of being wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks for the advice. My apologies if you felt offended; wasn't trying to be "up in anyone's business," I just didn't appreciate the inappropriateness of some people. And my bad in terms of the search, I must've overlooked the specific post you're talking about.

I'm not sure where you're getting some of your information about me, I just was looking for a peaceful conversation. I'm open to all opinions as long as they are constructive. Take care!