Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I blaze before school and not get tired when my high starts to go down?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mind Virus, Dec 16, 2009.

1. #1 Mind Virus, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    For those of you that might read it wrong, how can I blaze without getting tired after?

2. energy drink?

3. i had the same problem in HS. theres really nothing to do.
    honestly just wait until your out. when you smoke before school it just makes you end up smoking more and theres always the change you slip up and you smell or something and the your just fucked.

4. Don't.

Just wait until after school, its really not that hard.

5. 5 hour energy/energy drink.
    or just don't get tired. you only think you are tired because you're mind is making you think that...
    But the real probelem is that you are your mind.

Therefore, once 'you' overcome your mind, you can decide when you are tired.

6. Well, is there any way to not get tired at all after my high goes away..?

7. its not in his head. its called being burn out
    it happens to everyone

8. Either smoke some more or don't smoke at all. Smoking sativas could help as well.

9. To the above poster. i find that sativas still have burnouts so i dont see the point in switching up the weed.
    My buddy drinks coffee and i have too a couple of times high, it seems to help and its nowhere near as bad as those energy drinks

10. Coffee man. That or get high again.

11. This. Or at least this is for me personally. haha.

12. Never happens to me. It really is mind over matter. Indica or Sativa, doesn't matter to me. You just have to pay attention.

13. Just go to the bathroom and smoke some more =]

14. Just bear through the tiredness, or take a few more hits.

15. Hit up one of ur friends with ADD an see if you can buy a few adderall, focalin, ritalin, etc. then blaze and pop one. it should last 4hrs or 8 if its slow release. iv been usin this every time I toke up before school for the past couple years

16. energyshot, energy pill. simple :D

17. hell ya to coffee

18. It's probably different for everyone. I don't burn out anywhere near as much with sativas as I do with a strong indica.

19. #19 Mind Virus, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    Not trying to be a dick/mean, but I asked for ways to get energy, not advice to smoke after school. I love getting high before school, it helps me concentrate more and have more fun (except when I start to crash), sounds like bullshit but it's true.

Anyways, how do those 5-hour energy drinks taste? Sounds like the best way to get energy, because I can't carry a cup of coffee into class.

20. just consider the tiredness as part of the buzz theres nothin really you can do.