How can Democrats take over power in Washington?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bluntzilla420, Jun 19, 2017.

1. #41 spliffington, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    When dems stop waffling between moral high ground and corruptness, and play as dirty as the GOP. But I don't really want them to do that. The GOP is a little too dirty for me.

Edit: Also dems would have to start catering to old white men the way conservatives do. Dems are for the young who don't gaf about voting yet. The ones who do vote over and over again are old cons.

2. You are a good example for why Democrats keep losing elections. I feel insulted when you say "old white men" like that. I'm not complaining about it because I don't really care, I'm just telling you how it makes me feel and if I feel that way then probably a lot of those old white guys do too. And since, as you say, we are the ones who vote over and over it would be more helpful for your side to at least pretend you aren't bigoted against us.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #43 spliffington, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    I hit a nerve, I see.

So? I feel insulted when you feel the need to quote my post and tell me I'm a problem. But a general statement like "old white men" offends you. LOL hop off plz.

Could've fooled me.

Explain to me how stating old white men vote conservative is bigoted? I'm not stating it to be offensive or shocking, I'm stating it because it's true. There are polls to back this up. And there is constant talk about how minorities vote for dems. Yet it's offensive to say old white men vote conservative? Okay, Ed, thanks for the head's up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh sheet Cactus Ed got triggered.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. What do you mean by "dirty?"

7. Changing the rules at the last possible minute for the sole purpose of removing Ron Paul's ability to speak at the convention, remove his delegates, and prevent the possibility of his nomination, despite a massive grassroots efforts and a massive protest. This was in an effort to favor a globalist candidate who is anti-privacy, pro-drug war, pro-MIC and cozies up to special interests contra to the interests of the public. I realize I wasn't asked, but it's dirty as hell. The dems did engage in the same type of corruption as well as media collusion and hiring protesters and it nearly worked. They're all dirty as dirty can get.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think the heads up went over your head.

9. As long as you know! :wave:

10. Minimum wage kills jobs and strangles entrepreneurs. Basic income is enough.

11. I still love you

12. The DNC is a very corrupt, dirty little organization... Just ask Bernie Sanders. :blush:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Maybe that would draw in enough votes. The question is will enough people fall for that as a campaign promise for them to win. I think amnesty for student loans would be enough.