How Big Is Your Stash?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZeColmeia, Jan 18, 2007.

1. How much do you usually keep at one time (personal stash, not including what you might be dealing)? How much do you usually buy at once? Do you wait until you're dry to buy again?

I rarely get more than a quarter ounce at a time, and I only buy more when I've run out of that, unless I'm getting something special.

2. mines so small you can see it with your eyes closed.

3. 6 brownies and around 2 grams of pot. :hello: the 6 brownies are containing 2 grams each.

4. When I have my chronic on me everyday I will have about a half ounce to an ounce for personal and then about a quarter or primos for personal.

5. about 3 g's average, i buy a faze every sat from my homie

6. I usually have a safety ounce that stays as cushion, and buy weed as needed and try to only consume that weed. The safety is in case my dealer skips out or doesn't pick up for a lengthy amount of time, which has happened a few too many times.

7. same here, thats why i got new people, this one person that was one of my main dudes used to do that alot, he was busy i understand, but at the same time you can let someone know you cant do something in the first place.

these brownies are really dank. 1 had me high as shit.

8. it differs, i mean i never like to be dry and its always good to keep backup and emergency stash, like a oz of tree, 30 hydrocodone, n thats the main stash. once i get down to the last few bowls i no i gatta get more.. but in case i gatta wait a lil while or its dry id find the back up tree (prolly a 8th or something) eny one eles no that system? lol

9. Right now i've got about 3 grams or so. Thats a little more than average i guess.

10. normally an 8th of chronic and a half o of schwagg. i always buy when im at about a gram or less for the chronic and about 4 gramsish for schwag.

11. Quarter to an ounce.

12. i keep 5-6 oz out of each crop to last me till the next one is ready

13. At any given time I figure I've got nearly a quarter for personal use on avg. I buy a quarter once a week for rationing purposes, and try to have a little leftover to throw in the nug jar at the end of the week.

Right now I'm down to 3 grams or so, minus the 2 bongloads I just smoked. My jar has around 4.5g. I pick up Saturday usually so it's definately looking good for my backup stash :D

14. Yah, I average about a quarter and a 1/16 or possibly an 1/8 every week.

15. My stash is at ZERO, and I need help in NoVa

Peace
    BBY