Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How big is half an ounce on marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crzyant7, May 5, 2009.

1. I pay 20 for a quarter, 35-40 half.

2. It's hard to tel with anything past a 1/4, if you can just have him weigh it in front of you. If you're buying a half oz I'm sure he won't mind. :D

3. 180 for a half here , just in my experience 2 ounces = 1 sandwich bag

4. You don't pay $2.80 a gram unless its dirt,

5. Half oz. are any where from $100-$140 around here it seems.

6. ouch u guys and ur 25$ grams i just got a half o of some good shit for 70$ :)

7. about half a sandwitch bag and itll be thick and around here in tn i git a half a zip for 60-65 of mid and usualy it organic chronic

8. I've never encountered this mythical "schwag" you speak of :p

9. That's pretty good to me, considering in WA most of the time any weed better than mid goes for like $200 an ounce, $100 a half ounce, and $50-60 a quarter. A half-oz will be half a regular sandwich bag depending on weight and density. The half-O's I sometimes bought were a little less than a half a bag but they weighed in properly and were much denser than the lighter half ounces I saw people get from different dealers.

I would always go by weight and not mass in this case. Denser weed means you will get higher off of smaller amounts unless it is bad to begin with, but I never bought a weak dense weed.

10. thats what im saying, here in toronto even lower quality weed is still pretty damn good.

11. I'm from the Seattle area, For me it goes dime 10, dub 20, eighth 35

12. When's op gonna post a pic? Im dying to see what this dude got for 70 hahah

13. 70 is ridiculous. Even for here. Must be reggieeee

14. You know this thread's from 2009, right? I'm guessing if OP hasn't posted a pic by now, he prolly won't ;)

15. damn, i hate when shit from mad long ago... well op if you ever come on this site, hit us back up, you prolly got ripped off lol

16. schwag aka, dirt weed... Not swag. How old are you?

17. kush doesn't mean its good..

18. I don't think the question is how much is half an ounce, I think the real question is how in the world does this have 160k Views.

19. its three years old, lots of traffic

20. Haha, this is true, good point sir.