how big can a plant get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by lerner, Jan 5, 2010.

1. if we are not talking about an autoflower strain, will the plant keep growing and growing if kept in 18/6 or 25/0 lighting?

stupid question i kno but i could not find the answer by searching

2. could you imagine how long that harvest would take?

3. some guy here has some pictures of massive outdoor grows he did. Im sure they were pushing 10-11 feet.

4. I'm pretty sure I've read that cannabis will grow as tall as you let it. By that I mean with constant light 18 hours or more per day and unlimited space for the roots to grow. Twenty or more feet isn't even unheard of. I can only imagine.

5. Hahahaha this was a stupid question from the get go, sorry. But seriously, its a plant, plants grow. There are literally forests of bud in India with huge sativa plants like this, and all they get is regular old water and sunlight.

6. holy cow!!

7. bbl, going to India

8. This is why the hemp industry is so profitable. All of that plant matter grows in only one season. One of natures greatest gifts to mankind, and it's renewable.

9. I've read 30ft, who knows.

10. It's not too unnatural for natural outdoor landrace sativas to grow in the 20ft. range.

11. hopefully one day we can live with trees like that growing in the U S of A

12. true that

13. imagine the adventures to be had in a forest like that ! :hello:

14. omg i cant even imagine like walking through a forest with a hefty bag and just like clipping pounds among pounds of bud and jsut sitting there smoking and chillin with some buds (pun intended) haha oh man im gettin myself to excited

15. Not sure if this is a cannabis plant the site said it was but its a little hard to get a read on the leaves
    but if it is its a literal tree
    [​IMG]

16. Imagine if you could have bud trees in your yard, that came back every year and flowered all summer.

17. My life would be complete. :smoking:

18. imagine if weed just needed totally normal light .. like it was suited for a climate in the UK rather than hot countries... could just be forests of it everywhere haha