How big are your "re-ups"?

Discussion in 'General' started by JCrohn, May 26, 2009.

1. Like when you run out of weed and its time for the next big weed purchase, how much are your re-ups?

Mine is usually between 1 to 2 oz, getting closer to the 2 oz and i do it every 3 weeks - 1 month.

you?

2. been a half oz. with dank, but i used to pick up an o of mids every week.

3. 1/2 oz dank. Lasts me a week, aprox.

4. If I were on my own I'd probably buy a quad of dank a week or so...but since I'm not on my own I buy like every 2-3 weeks a quad of mids.

5. 1/8 or 1/4 oz at a time. haven't had more disposable income, plus I'm growing my own. it was nice always having bud on hand and not having to buy it.

6. I don't have a job currently, so all I can pick up each time is a dub or the occasional 1/8.

Sad, because I make 1.5g last like 5 days, I wonder how long a half-O would last me.

7. like a dub or an 8th

I'm fucking poor :(

8. I get my stash DFG so I pay 230$ for an ounce of really really heady shit. So I normally pick up 1 or 2 oz's every 3 or so weeks.

But I'm starting my own grow once my seeds arrive ;)

he also weighs that shit on the dot.

9. ounce a week. :smoking:

man when i lived in SoCal i got 1/4 P's everyday, but that was a different story...

:hide:

10. damn! u guys dont play games i wish i could re up like that! but work is hard to come by in my field rigth now so 1o has to last me over a month HA! its even harder not having a steady dealer now

11. I feel you dude.

12. Next re up is an ounce. Biggest one yet.

13. My suggestion to all the peeps buying small is,quit smoking for a while and save your money and buy in bulk!If you find a good enough hookup,you'll be smoking dank grams for under 10 dollars.

14. lol, I've only picked up that weight once, and it was KB, at best.

I wish I would tho, it'd probably last me atleast 45 days, if its dank.

15. nothin under a lb. for dank and nothin under a 5 pack if it's mids or schwagg!

16. A qp of dank, 1-2 times a week.

17. 2 gram.

hahahaha. not even kidding.
    being jobless is fun times. :rolleyes:

18. Question to those of you who are picking up qps and such...

Do you smoke people out all the time?

19. fuck no!! lol they betta bring some smokin money haha!