Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how bad is marijuana compared to tobacco?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 979069, Aug 15, 2017.

1. is there still alot of tar and stuff? can it also cause emphysema?

2. There are actually pretty safe ways to ingest tobacco compared to smoking it... not saying it's healthy but not nearly as unhealthy as cigs... It's called snuss.

Grow journal

3. Tobacco causes cancer while cannabis kills cancerous cells. You decide what health is.

4. i mean the tar and overall smoke in marijuana if that harms lungs

5. Like I said, cannabis kills cancerous cells. This would suggest that the body utilizes every cannabis molecule effectively in the body leaving behind no carcinogens to be found. Does this clarify what healthy entails?

6. You're insisting that Cannabis is only smoked. Sucks when people relate Cannabis to tar or Tobacco, which can't be extracted in the same ways Cannabis can. To answer the question, no. Not even close, like I said, you can choose not smoke Cannabis and consume in a variety of ways.

• Like Like x 2
  7. As stated above it, marijuana, can be consumed in other ways than smoking and would be safer than tobacco. Having said that if you're smoking it then it will produce tar and inhaling heated smoke, from cigarettes or joints/pipes will cause mutations in lung tissue and probably will cause COPD and other respiratory issues after prolonged use