how bad is it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jimi2cool, Sep 6, 2010.

1. o, i was just talking to a freind who said he JUST ordered some seeds from attitude online. ordered them with his catd and had them sent to his place. I proceeded to call him a complete idiot for about 20min.

Well, he's now thinking of scrapping his whole set up out of paranoia.

I know it was risky but, risky enough to shut down a young (2month old) <12 plant operation? i'd love to tell him it's most likely okay and to just be more careful but i guess I'm a little paranoid for him too. advice?

2. You know about it. That is already too risky for him. If i were him, they would be dead already.

3. If he recieves deliveries to his house often or sort of frequent then he has no reason to worry. Nobody knows whats in the box but the packager and recipient.

Just calm down. Everything is going to be alright. The swat team won't come to your house for friggin' beans.

4. It's not the best idea but honestly I do it and I'm not worried about it at all. If I had a big commercial op going that would be another story but for 12 plants IMO he has nothing to worry about.

5. Just grow them out, then look into a new place to grow. As I always heard not wise sending beans to the beans will grow, basic securrrrity. GooD LucK

6. aahha how bad is your friend tweakin? your fine guys dont worry :p, welcome tothe seed buying/growing club lol:wave:

7. I've ordered to my address many time, many, many time never a problem.
    the problem that you do have is paranoia, I always say that a partnership is a sinkin ship. and the paranoia is just the first leak......

8. I won't say he or any of you will get caught (& hope you don't).. What I will say is stupidity is why people get caught.. Where you live, and the penalties matter also

9. nope...not safe....i will send an address to reroute the beans to for safety reasons:D...relax bro...smoke a joint...and count on your hands how many people you know personally that have been busted like this...i get 0:smoke:

10. My shipment from attitude says its been in ISC NY since 8/26.

I'm sweatin' it......:(

11. Relax it was a long Holiday.... You will get your beans.

12. Thank you

I needed to hear that.

13. I wouldn't scrap anything go forward as planned.

14. you'll get your beans real soon they always get held up in NY for a few days but they'll be there in no time and you'll be happy. there are a lot of folks who do this every other week with out any problems. Hell one of the companys I use I have to mail them cash and then wait till when ever they get here always a different time frame for delivery but they always come and they are always A1 stock!

15. #15 JerseyCaper, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
    Don't worry, do you realize how many packages come into the country every day? Do you think for one moment that DEA, Postal Insp or anyone else for that matter is going to target a little ole package? Trust me, bigger fish to fry, many, many, way bigger fish to fry. Even if the package was intercepted you'd get a letter explaining that and nothing more, unless you wanted to challenge the seizure in which case you deserve getting spanked simply for stupidity. You know what the biggest problem people have and someone mentioned something along these lines earlier? Having partners and keeping your mouth shut. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND DO STUFF ON YOUR OWN! Don't tell anyone anything. If no one knows then they can't give you up later, either on purpose to get out of a beef or inadvertantly by telling other friends.