Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How bad is it to smoke every day?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by D burg, Feb 13, 2014.

1. This has been discussed a lot between a friend and I.

I honestly think even though I love weed and I believe it improves my life a lot with anxiety/depression episodes, I feel sometimes it is irresponsible to be smoking it every day...and obviously not healthy at least because smoking anything isn't healthy. Even if it's just one session daily.

Any tips on cutting back? Or should I not worry about it too much? What is your stance on smoking every day?

2. Invest in a vape and you will save your lungs.

Then hook it up to your bong :bongin: :hippie:

3. I think it's all down to personal preference.

If you feel like it's holding you back or slowing you down then simply listen to yourself. You ultimately know what's best for yourself. Everyday toking can cause some to feel a bit sluggish or off tone but that changes from person to person. I definitely can tell the difference when going from toking everyday to just a couple of times a week. On the days I don't toke I feel very clear minded and energetic which is a nice break from the stoney haze I get from toking :)

If you need help slowing down your habit start finding hobbies to do. On your days you don't smoke go on a hike or ride a bike/skateboard. There are endless possibilities it's just all up to what you prefer :)

Goodluck buddy!

4. You'll go blind!!

Oh wait, that's if you jerk off every day.

5. totally benign if you dont smoke, and practically benign if you do

6. I smoke everyday and I feel like a champ. HIGH FIVE FOR FIRST POST!!!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. lol well your lungs are only meant to cycle air so its probably not good for that, but I mean hey I've smoked every day for months now lol