Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How bad do YOU get the munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Magic Kush, Mar 27, 2011.

1. I get them really bad. I will keep eating until my high wears off. This usually ends with me throwing up a few times. I know I am eating but it doesn't feel like anything is going into my stomach.

How bad do you guys get the munchies?

2. I think you have a problem.

3. I don't even get them too badly anymore... used to be brutal haha

4. I used to get them like no other, now I can control it a little bit, but throwing up from munching out? Damn man, either you have a weak stomach or are eating WAY too much.

5. I have seen a kid eat a whole box of fuckin chex mix. I can control myself though..

6. I don't have a weak stomach at all. But say we order like 5 medium pizzas from dominos. I can eat 1.5 while being sober and a good 3 when I am high.:confused:

7. depends on how much i smoke, i used to get fucking mad as hell munchies now i can control myself, i chain smoke ciggerettes so it kinda cuts down on munching

8. man even your sober serving is too much..

9. you eat 3 full pizzas to yourself? Damn haha, as stated above i'd much rather prefer drinking some top shelf bourbon and smoking mad cigarettes because it cuts down on my food intake.

10. dude you can eat 3 medium pizzas in a sitting? that's pretty crazy.... i'd cut back or you're going to get fat and have a stroke/heart attack.

11. as your tolerance builds up, i think the munchies get less and less worse. i used to get ridiculous munchies, but now it's pretty easy for me to control it. you should definitely not be throwing up though.

12. I only throw up when I eat too much.

13. sooo bad that i ate yo mom last night(now thats some nasty shit). Nah im joking i get really bad minchies that when my girl comes back from the store with food for the week it ends up being for the next few hours lol

14. don't get them.

15. I get them pretty bad, but I don't give in. If I do i'll eat WAY too much & feel like a slug for a couple hours, then pass out because i'm too full to do anything else.
    So I try to avoid the kitchen at all costs.

16. Wow.. first time i hear that.. when eva i get the munchies i knw when to stop eatin.. you got a problem bro

17. i usualy dont get mutch for munchies, maby some cheetoes and soda but whatever

18. i gained 15 lbs in 2 days when i got my first order of chronic, nuff said

19. mmmm...i don't get them TOO bad; i get hungry & just eat like Ramen noodles & some random snacks.
    i get what you mean when you say it doesnt feel like anything goes to your stomach though.

when i eat its only because i'm hungry & while i'm eating....the hunger goes away & it just starts feeling good to eat. lol

20. I had never gotten the munchies before, so I didn't know what it was really like. Then the other day I toked up at a friends party. Among the food on his table was a carton of strawberries, so I took a few and that was that. After sitting down, I realized these were high quality strawberries, so I got back up and went back for more. Then I picked up the carton and was about to turn around to see if anyone else wanted some. Mid-turn, I decided otherwise, and took the carton back to my seat. A few minutes later my friend told me he had more in the fridge if I wanted any. I said, "No thanks, I got enough right--" and looked down. The carton was empty, so I was like, "Aight, son."