Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How awesome is the cannabis/ coffee buzz

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Reeferist, Jan 12, 2016.

1. There is nothing I enjoy more than drinking a cup of good coffee and smoking or vaping some high quality cannabis. The buzz is simply amazing, it makes me feel better than a billion bucks, I saying this because I doubt Donald Trump and Warren Buffett ever feel this good, but you can bet Richard Branson does!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Yes it's a win/win power combo of euphoric joy. High quality bold roast and flowers, no better way to wake up.

• Like Like x 1

3. Ron Burgundy is one of my favorite characters of all time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My favorite combo in the world! Right up there with weed and sex. :)

I just find it fascinating that I can drink a cup sober and it tastes one way, and then I smoke and it tastes amazingly different. Easily my favorite high is some dank mixed with a nice coffee buzz.

One of the biggest reasons I love the winter!!

• Like Like x 1