How Awesome are Dogs.....

Discussion in 'General' started by brody15, Nov 17, 2011.

1. #1 brody15, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    First you should watch the doc "When Man Created Dog" get fucking baked and watch it. It blows my mind every time I see it.

Wolves ended up hanging around our tents, we fed em, they protected us. They are still fuckin animals at this point, until we begin to adopt them into our lives.

The documentary shows how fucking perceptive dog are to some of our some of our own human characteristic. Two totally separate species are now communicating on an mental level. Which is fucking fascinating.

It goes onto the explain how certain k9 characteristics seem to work quite well with human characteristics. In terms of all the different species of animals on this planet, dogs and humans find each other. Our mentality is the same, a human family is like a pack. We just work well together.

I believe in a higher power and like to imagine that dogs and human have some divine relationship, like we were meant to be together.

And ultimately, watching that documentary, I feel like we are morally bound to treat dogs with the utmost respect and love and kindness. We fucking brought them here, we are honor bound to treat them right. They didn't ask to come here.

Im fucking stoned.........:smoke::smoke::smoking::smoking::smoke::smoking::smoke::smoking:

Mainly, I highly recommend the documentary "When Man Created God" <<<<<<how awesome was this Freudian slip!!!! It should say, when man created dog!

2. a guy who once was my friend had this stupidly stupid dog.

turns out he was pretty stupid too.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho]Baboons kidnap and raise feral dogs as pets - YouTube[/ame]

4. That proves my point, a stupid man found a stupid dog, and they lived harmoniously.

5. #5 brody15, Nov 17, 2011
  6. Cats domesticated themselves. Cats > dogs.

7. Yeah but cats sleep on your head and your chest, and wait for you to die. Creepy. Dogs on the other hand wont abandon a dead body. Noble....

8. Cats drag poop stains

9. They're not waiting for you to die, they're sleeping there because it's warm.

10. eh 3/10 on the awesome scale on overall.

I like cats though. They're just chill as fuck.

11. [quote name='"Dopethrone420"']

They're not waiting for you to die, they're sleeping there because it's warm.[/quote]

This made me tear up i miss my cat

12. I have had both many dogs and cats in my life. The loss of a good dog is 1,000 times more grieving than a cat.

I shed a tear for my dog when he passed, but when the cat passed I was just sad.

13. I have a dog and a cat... Dogs are still better in my opinion

14. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']I have a dog and a cat... Dogs are still better in my opinion[/quote]

Im all about the pussy broo

15. It's interesting, I was gonna ask people who have both cats and dogs, about which is better or are they equal. Some of you chose dogs over cats.

16. My gf's dog chewed threw my vaporizer cord today. -_-

17. #17 MayorMcStoned, Nov 17, 2011
    Dude, your posts make wish neg rep was still around.

Your red e-penis would be huge...

Edit: pertaining to the op. I fucking love dogs.

18. I LOVE my dogs more than anything. I've never even had a cat, but imho they just look like bitches hahaha. Cats are mean. I love my doggies. :)

19. they is the enemy!!11111111111

[​IMG]

20. Nah, that dog only wants the toy...

Its the motherfucker who makes him hit on suspected drug vehicles thats the enemy..