how are you guys clearing the bubblers?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SoftPillow, Sep 25, 2011.

1. wondering how you guys are getting the water the ashy bits in the water, and the ash in the bowl out of your bubbler after use.

I'm currently drawing shitty water into my mouth and spitting it out to clear the water
    and im blowing into the bubble to shoot the ashe out.

srry, im pretty high:wave:

2. wait what? i just turn my bubbler upside down over the sink to get the water out which is the normal method.

3. Yeah this is normal. I feel sorry for you if that water has to go into your mouth. . .

4. id rather not be emptying my pipe in the bathroom or walk around with it in the hallway

5. I first pack the bowl, then fill it with water via the carb (it's a small bubbler, like pocket sized). Smoke it, turn it just enough so water exits via the carb, empty it of water, cover carb and blow to rid bowl of weed. I need some way to clean the inside though...

6. Then you need to be using a dry piece when u are walking around. I just stir the ash so it isn't stuck to the bowl at all then lightly blow over the bowl an the ash goes away.