how are you going to get the most out of your saturday?

Discussion in 'General' started by swimswimswim, Oct 6, 2012.

1. I'm gonna saturate this day pretty hard, by smokin a lot of weed and making mad tunes, you?

stay juicy gc

2. Depends on the weather today! If it's nice out disc golf and basketball alllll day haha. If its shitty out I'm playing halo all day haha. All while high of course

3. probly sleeping until 5pm cuz my drunken ass is still up at 8am hahah cheers :bongin:

4. hahahaha i was about to say the saaaame thing. was drinkin all night, passed out from 2-5AM and now cant get back to sleep so bleh, ran to mcd's for some greasy hangover food and watchin netflix :D

5. going to my university football game them smokin' and drinkin' rum all day haha

6. lol Just got up at 1pm after doing the same thing.:smoke:
    ...My head hurts.

7. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']going to my university football game them smokin' and drinkin' rum all day haha[/quote]

Why wouldnt you partake in your post-game activities pre-game? I love college football.

8. Sleeping all day, staying up all night.

I am a owl.

9. Try to sleep as much as possible to forget about life

Tomorrow is gonna be the end of a 3 week t break so yay

10. My saturday has been interrupted by my furnace that wont fire. So I have to round up a Lennox circuit board for 200$ and put that in so I can have heat. I love working on my days off and not getting paid.. :rolleyes:

11. I just smoked a fat bowl of herb/kief. Wishing Denny's delivered...

Prob gonna watch the football games and smoke bud/drink beer all day... sounds like a plan

12. 1. Watch college football all day.
    2. Eat delicious food while watching college football all day.
    3. Smoke weed while eating delicious food while watching college football all day.

13. [quote name='"CSU"']1. Watch college football all day.
    2. Eat delicious food while watching college football all day.
    3. Smoke weed while eating delicious food while watching college football all day.[/quote]

Smoke one for me man. I gotta work 2-12. Then a few days off.

14. In about 10 minutes. Will be placing an order for the folliwng.

[​IMG]

15. [quote name='"thunderfunk"']in about 10 minutes. Will be placing an order for the folliwng.

[/quote]

image-1373613356.jpg

16. Sounds productive...

I'm going to go get a quick bite at McDonalds with my girl, work on some classwork and freelance work, and then go to work, and then back to school tonight to work on more homework.

17. Probably not gonna do much exciting... staying sober for now. Going to the gym shortly, then I need to do a midterm + assignment for my online class. THEN, I'll turn on the vaporizer (I don't like getting stoned before going to the gym/classwork).

If I have time and the weather holds up, I'll squeeze in a bike ride. Then I might be going over to a friends house for a bit. Afterwards, I'll probably do my grocery shopping.

Then tomorrow it's back to work... :(

18. Spent four hours of my hangover getting baked and browsing GC like I used to. Gonna go get a ton of munch and stick some sports on, just like the old days.
    Nostalgia.:smoke:

19. Was planning on starting to drink in 1 hour and play drunk starcraft all day but I've been sort of sick the last couple days with a sore throat and headache so I'm not sure if I should drink today bcuz I still don't feel quite right.. Ugh

20. Home from school for the long weekend so ima be chillin with my friends.