Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How are you getting high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BakedSnarf, Mar 4, 2014.

1. #1 BakedSnarf, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
    For those of you who are about to smoke up, whether you're about to do a wake 'n' bake or are out and about, what are you using to get high? 

Me personally, I'm just about to pack in another bowl for this grav bong I'm using at the moment. 

2. made some hash yesterday :hello:

so im currently breaking up some of this diesel in my bong, then break a little hash rock into pieces on top, like sprinkles :bongin:

3. vapor bonging

4. Just woke up and about to take a few big rips from the bong of some Sour Kush that i picked up yesterday

5. hi, long time since I've posted on here but I'm smoking out of a bubbler with some bomb ass 3 kings playing GTA 5 on xbox lol

6. This is what I'm using right now, my favorite piece

003 (800x600).jpg

That piece looks awesome and the weed you got packed in there looks like a good damn time!  :smoke:

8. Thanks bro!! That was my strawberry cough :smoke:

9. Smoking out of my bowl (just bought it yesterday) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393980909.201414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Ripping my bong. I only use bongs now.