Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How are they looking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DEEWNRUBI, Jan 21, 2014.

1. They'll survive bro. When a plant is young you can actually completely wash the root ball as a method of curing nutrient burn. I've had plants bigger than yours which I've done this to and they drooped badly but typically any new perkiness is a sign that it's all good and on the mend.

2. Well that photo was not that great here is what im talking about... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390570148.272943.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Are you overwatering? Only give them water when the top inch to 2 inches is dry when poking your finger into it. They don't need a ton of water at that age.

4. Alright, i was just watering them daily or when they look dry. But i also replanted it does that have anything to do with it?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Ok thank you long white cloud.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. A common mistake that leads to overwatering. I water every 2 days and only round the outside of the pot. Plants like routine. If the soil is currently too moist you can try sitting its pot on a pile of folded newspaper and it will suck up the excess water. That is of course if your container has holes in the bottom which it should.

7. Alright. Should i put water on the leafs too or just in the soil?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Looking good man! Shame about the smaller one though :L How old are they in the first picture? :)

9. Some people spray the leaves but in my experience it's unnecessary and can lead to other issues. Keep it simple.

10. Alright. Thanks.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Ahh my smallest one didn't make it unfortunately. But the bigger one is doing fine i would say. How much water should i water my plants when i water them?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. The first picture is about 3 weeks.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. If I were you I would speparate them before the roots get tangled, soon they'll be fighting each other for space so see if you can separate ASAP.

14. I have already^^^^^Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390614613.090692.jpg Whats wrong now? Turning brown?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. [attachment=1357611:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390615145.025967.jpgUsed for anything??Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390912663.486728.jpg Why is it curling up?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #38 Hypoxic, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    That looks like nute burn to me. Are they in a soil like miracle grow with time release fertz?

19. I dont even know i found some in my shop and thought i needed to add more to the bigger pot. Is it cureable and can you tell me what soil i need to go buy?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. People use miracle grow and similar but it's tougher to manage early on cause a plant that size doesn't need any nutrients yet but the soil is gonna release them anyways. Any hydro shop will have good non pre fertilized soils, I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Btw you should pop into the growing sections as you'll find more useful info.