How are these looking?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokemedicalpot, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Hey everyone,

20 days old from seed

Light: 600w viparspectra led (have only been using blue spectrum thus far - turned on full spectrum today)
    Grow Medium: Pro-mix HP with extra perlite added
    Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora Series (Gro, Micro, Bloom) plus cal-mag supplement (mixed @ 10% of recommended strength for seedlings)

Just transplanted them a couple days ago into their final containers. Thinking I should up nutrients soon to 10-15% of what the vegetative feed chart states.

How are they looking compared to your own 20 day old seedlings and when should I expect them to start really growing out?
    dec 30th.jpg

2. They’re a wee bit small but nothing to worry about mate. Happy n healthy so just let them do their thing. They’ll catch up once they’ve thrown some more roots down in their new pots.

They’ll tell you when to up the dose by fading in colour. Usually happens on the bottom big leaves first.
    Once you see it go upto quarter strength and they’ll fix themselves. That strength should do you for a month roughly then they’ll start fading again so upto half strength.

don’t worry about under feeding. Doesn’t hurt If they get a lil hungry now n then but if you overfed the damage is usually done by the time it’s viseable.

just take it easy and not much goes wrong :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I thought they may be a bit small haha but awesome man thanks for the guidance

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. It’s not always a bad thing mate. If they ain’t growing up top but are healthy then it’s because they’re rooting up. More roots means more fruits :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1