how are my black jack autos doing? 1 month old exactly.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by amnesiakush, Jul 10, 2011.

1. they are outdoor. one is doing good but the small one? I am not sure maybe it has something wrong. I used some vegetating fertilizer when the black jack was the right size but I gave the same amount to the smaller one :0 I might of overfed. Im not sure what's happening I need some help :) thanks.

Attached Files:

• 107.jpg
      107.jpg
      File size:
      241.8 KB
      Views:
    • 108.jpg
      108.jpg
      File size:
      224.2 KB
      Views:
    • 109.jpg
      109.jpg
      File size:
      288.7 KB
      Views:
    • 110.jpg
      110.jpg
      File size:
      326.7 KB
      Views:
  2. sorry for the good quality of everything but the plants.. I am worse at photography than I thought I was :0 lol

3. Sweet seeds blackjack auto? I just ordered them myself.

They look good but I see some discoloration on the leaf tips. Can't really make it out because of the blurry photos. That could be because of nutes like you said. Anymore info like soil and nutes that you are planning to use?

4. yep the sweet seeds :) im using quite a decent soil actually already got perlite and what ever else :0 lol. not sure exactly what it is though. I think Im gonna stop with that fertilizer for now and just wait till flower then use guano fertilizer. :)

5. yeah..ya got nute burn on the smaller..extra nutes are stored in the leaf tips so thats where they show burn...autos are real fickel about nutes..i would start em at 25% and work up slow:smoke:

6. cheers dude great help :) I done a little early. :) thanks :)

7. Do you have a journal going? Even though I'll be growing indoor I would still like to see how this turns out. I'm growing blackjack now and once I saw the autos were out I grabbed some seeds for my next grow. Long flowering time on the photos is tough haha.

8. I dont have a journal no :0 this is just my first grow to see how I do things and to work on the things I do wrong like for example the plant in the middle of the pot.. lol. my next grow will be recorded every step. and this will be around august/september time. :)