How are my babies?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by momocalm420, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Wa Gwan GC-

My 10 SuperSkunk seedlings are at t+11 Days now since I set my seeds to germinate. My seedlings look firm, but there is a slight yellow pigmentation at the very tips of the baby leaves. Is this normal?

I haven't given my plants anything other than my potting soil with castings and a small dose of a Mychorrizal stimulant. This Mychorrizal solution (Earth Nectar and Earth Ambrosia) is all organic ingredients (Live cultures and a feedstock). I only gave my plants 15 ml each of my mixed solution (2.5 ml of each of EA and EN added to 110 ml of DI water)......

Anyways, I know the pics aren't the best, but are these slight discolorations at the tips normal? Everything else looks healthy though :):)
    18/6 Light Cycle.... Procyon 100 one foot above the seedlings, CFL lamps on the sides of my box.

PEACE

Attached Files:

2. Oh I took these Photos yesterday and was drunk or something, so I will try and get beter pics up here when I turn the lights on tonight.

3. they look good, if the yellowing gets any worse then you might need to worry

4. Okay, the yellowing diminished some over the past day