How Are My Babies Doing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smacku718, Aug 28, 2014.

1. I believe I'm 2 to 3 weeks into flowering. How are they and how do I get to the next step knowing when they are ready. I need as much help as possible at this point I have no idea where to go from here ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409227251.135144.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409227280.901369.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409227293.618130.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409227314.884637.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. everything looks fine atm. still got plenty of time left. just keep on the bloom nutes and try to maximize your lighting

3. sure will do. Thank you

How much water should I be giving them now. They need water every two days in veg mode

4. I'd say you have about 5-6 weeks left depending on the DNA of the plant. Don't get too eager....it's hard being this close to the end but let it be lol.

Also, what size pot are you growing in? And what's the temperature in there? I don't think you should be watering every 2 days at this point. But if your plants look this healthy and green then keep doing what your doing.

I grow in 5 gallon pots and only water once a week. So the once every two days threw me off.

"It ain't going to grow itself"

5. looks good, I agree with^ dope 5-6 weeks. I usually  can get four days between feeding in flower. im adding some coir soil mix after I chop these and that will change feeding times a bunch