How are black girls in bed?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Eternal Highness, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Never been with a black girl before. A lot of times they seem to have nicer bodies than white girls. I'm a legs and ass type of guy and I just met this black girl on pof and she runs track so I bet she has a luscious ass and sexy muscular legs. Something about fucking a black girl sounds real hot bcuz they seem tough and stronger than your average girl so it seems like they'd fuck real good. Anyone have experiences with this? Interested in hearing your thoughts/stories.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

• Like Like x 1
  2. every girl is different breh

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Got head from this super chill black chick I'm friends with. It was amazing.

She wouldn't let me return the favor though.. something about staying pure. Idk, an Arabic ex of mine was the same way. I'll never understand some traditions.

4. I'm curious myself, would love to find out. Thinking most of them are freaks, but most girls secretly are.

• Like Like x 1
  5. a lot like mongolians

• Like Like x 1
  6. Black chicks give the best head ever. Not trying to sound bias...just stating the truth.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    That's how it's been for me.

8. Hmm she appears to have nice boobs too.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

9. I just hope black girls don't expect some big 8 inch dick though. I'm more like.. Well, imagine a huge 9 inch penis but 3 inches shorter.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    If this isn't publicly displayed on her profile and she didn't give you permission to share that, it's really not cool to post. I enjoy tits as much as the next guy, but I value privacy rights too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. It's publicly displayed on her pof account.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I'm sorry for assuming.

13. #13 Eternal Highness, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    It's cool. So do you think those are nice tits? Lol. Sent from my Galaxy S4

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nice and full, but they could be a bit more perky. I'm just being picky though, overall yes those are nice :ey:

15. #15 Eternal Highness, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    Yeah they could be but they do have a pretty good shape. I just hope she has big nipples. I fucking love big hard nipples.. Sent from my Galaxy S4

• Like Like x 1
  16. Something tells me that this girl might like big dicks.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

17. I've only been with a couple black girls and they were both, well, just girls. No different than any other girl.

• Like Like x 1
    [​IMG]

19. Depends on the girl. Hoodrats like to be smashed out. Seriously you cant make love to a hoodrat. I used to fuck this one hoodrat on the steps behind the school. I would try to like slide it in slow and be gentle and she would just start throwing her ass back super hard. Was not hot.

As far as black girls in general they're all different. I have noticed that they dont get as wet though. And they are less open to freaky shit. No hair pulling. No name calling. No spanking. They tend to be kinda prudish.

And in my experience white girls suck dick best. And latina girls get wettest.

• Like Like x 1
  20. It's not hard to get the head that's all I can say except race doesn't have anything to do with sexual performance