Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

how and when did you get your driver license

Discussion in 'General' started by oiunsauo, May 30, 2009.

1. I'm about to graduate high school and am wondering when I should get my license. I have been laying of trying to get my license because I don't want to fail the test but herd its really hard. And I really don't want to study that much. Is the only way to pass.

2. 16, took driving lessons, went to DMV, go to DMV every few years for new address/license/etc..

3. dude you about to grad and dont have your license yet? the test is not even hard

4. went when i was 18 never drove before that so i had no instruction in driving. when I went to get my license and take the test I drove their illegally in my own car for pretty much the first time. I passed easily.

5. driving test is really easy, jsut dont panic. you panic, you fail.

6. I'd get it now, if you know how to drive.

I don't have mine. I'm 18 and I honestly don't know how to drive. No one has even taught me. I hate it.

7. dude wtf driving isnt hard at all.....the test isnt either, its actually one of the easiest tests ive taken in the past 4 years

8. :eek:

Mayne, I was driving 89 impala ridin' dirty for 6 months when I was 15!

9. got my permit @ 15.5, license @ 16.

The written test might as well have just had you go outside and point, "That's a car." DING DING DING here's your license! :rolleyes: It blows me away that people actually fail those things. Yet somehow these people get licenses still....the same people who are yapping on their goddamned cell phones as they practically run me off the road :mad:

Drivers licenses should be MUCH harder to get than they are, and MUCH easier to lose

10. ..not to mention over in AZ, you can miss up to EIGHT... EIGHT!!! :eek:
    And people still fail..................... :mad:

11. Test was pretty easy when I got mine. I was 16...

Almost every question on the written test was common sense. There was maybe 5 questions (out of 25) that you actually had to read the manual to know.

The driving part was easy too. I started out trying to drive perfectly (checking my mirrors, both hands on the wheel, etc) and the lady told me she just basically wanted to see if could drive good & safely. I think we went around a block, and that was it.

Things might be way different now.. that was like 8 years ago. Probably different from state to state, and city to city also.