how anal can one person be or....

Discussion in 'General' started by shrivel, Apr 20, 2012.

1. ...how many books did you read last year?

my brother sent my mom a letter and in it he casually mentioned that he only read 85 books last year. 85! this is a man who works 10-12 hours every day, has a wife and a very busy life and also does a lot of writing. yet, he still read 85 books last year. (he's not one to exaggerate either.) he apparently doesnt let the whole time issue that attacks me daily get to him. here's where the anal part comes into play...he counted how many books he read. granted, he's a little strange anyway but he kept track of how many books he read. weirdo! [​IMG]

he's quite a bit older than me (45) so I remember him wigging out if i'd listen to his albums when I was a kid because i didn't keep them in his chronological/alphabetical/jacked up/anal-all-to-hell/organized way. hee has a million old albums and even more books and his books are organized in his library a certain way, too...like a book store, almost.

do you guys have weird family members? he's not the only one. i have all kinds of strangeness in my family!

[​IMG]