Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How am i so high.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dylcomp10, Dec 5, 2012.

1. so i just smoked a nice fat juicy bowl of a sweet sexy bong. and now im like laying in my bed thouching mysrelf. how the fuck do i get this high??!?!? im just shocing mass amounts of food in my mouth. it feels like im drunk/tripping. whats wroing with me??!?!!? was this laced!/

2. Low tolerance, man.

3. IT WAS LACED.

Nah seriously, go find a woman so you don't have to touch yourself. Unless you're a woman then pm for my number. Trololol.

4. you just sound high, relax

5. all that off a bowlpack of some schwaggart?

6. i love threads like this LOL

7. OP, your bud is probably laced. I actually have a machine that tests what your substance is laced with, if you PM me a picture of the trichromes (it doesn't matter what kind of camera, its a hightech piece of a equipment that enhances the resolution of individual pixels) I can tell you what it was laced with and what you can do to help.

Let me know, if you want to live...

8. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']OP, your bud is probably laced. I actually have a machine that tests what your substance is laced with, if you PM me a picture of the trichromes (it doesn't matter what kind of camera, its a hightech piece of a equipment that enhances the resolution of individual pixels) I can tell you what it was laced with and what you can do to help.

Let me know, if you want to live...[/quote]

Listen to him OP, he saved my life ^

"Firstly, it will make him at strife and not of one mind with himself, and incapable of action. Secondly, it will make him the enemy of himself and of the just".

9. I'll have what he's having

10. Troll or stoned to the bone?

Psyche

11. hi im new here, but how the hell do you post a new thread? i found the option but it wont let me post, coz i think my weed is fake. plz help!!:eek:

12. Been there man. When I first started smoking, for like the first 6 months almost everytime I smoked, I would have crazy head trips. They were not fun in any way. Im surprised I didnt stop smoking when I realized that shit, but I sure am glad I didnt haha. Every now and then I can feel it start to happen, but I know how to control it :)

13. You just have to leave a certain amount of replies on threads and eventually you can post new threads... I'm pretty sure you can post in the stash jar after 10 replies and you have 8. Send me a private message with the link to your thread when you make it, and ill take a look.

14. hahahahaha you cheeky kunt