How am I gonna bang this girl?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by meowtoyou, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Basically what I was thinking... take my mom's car keys nd fuck in her truck?

2. did this really require a thread? you even have your moms car? :rolleyes:

3. Yeah but the thing is is you need to be discrete about it. Cops have a huge nega-boner against people screwing within public eye... and make sure you aren't near any parks or churches, that'll get you times ten if you two happen to get a bit of company but I promise it isn't hard to get away with.

If you want to get really ballsy you can always to go the roof of the hotel with a blanket, I've done that before. :devious: Just make sure if there's an alarm you know how to disarm it, or, fuck at the top of the stairwell if there's no cameras.

4. No I can take her keys when she's sleeping nd just go fuck in the car

5. Tell her not to squeal, and you'll be good.

6. haha i like ur thinking

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4G1L8lV6LQ]‪Will Smith - Getting Jiggy With It‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

dude put it in while youre spooning

have done that position and would reccomend

8. bang her like no problem, fuck now laugh later. good luck brother

9. The Fresh Prince isn't acting so Fresh.

10. #30 caster12, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I am the fresh prince. He is Hancock. Or chris Gardner from pursuit of happiness.

11. experienced;)

Attached Files:

12. #32 SwagCaleb, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're caster12.
    Not the fresh prince ;)

13. go in the elevator and hit the stop button. then put on a good show for security.

14. lol you do realize your parents are thinking the same thing right?? mind as well just say okay u guys have the room to yourselves from 7-9 then we get the room from 9-11. give your bro some $ to go play in an arcade for a few hours also

15. my bro is 20... i dont know how that would work

16. give him a bag of weed and let his imagination do the rest lol

17. If you wait till everyone in the room goes to sleep and then have sex in the hotel room, it would be a very exciting turn on. Risk adds a shit load of fun, dude.
    Otherwise, the beach at night.

18. oh my god... she just told me she can't go what a fucking bonerkill. I'm blazing with her monday though and I promised I would take her to an amusement park sometime :)

19. well thats a threadkiller...

20. Do it in the shower holmes