How am I going to win this girl back...

Discussion in 'General' started by MoBUD, Jul 29, 2007.

1. I mistakenly broke up with this girl about 2 months ago. She was obsessed with me which is why I think I broke it off, but now as I sit in my room at night my mind just wanders to her. She stood by me as I had sex with other girls, begging me to take her back. I was completely ridiculous in my actions. I miss her but I think I've destroyed her.

She had sex with another guy to get back at me, started going to parties and lost all of her self control. I really miss this girl a lot, but I've hurt her in ways I can't even imagine. She's very hostile towards me now but I can get her to admit her feelings sometimes, depending on how I act.

Girl advice? I need to make this up to her.

2. Everything you said right there, tell her, trust me, that works the best.

3. Man, I dont know but i get a bad feeling over this.

I want to say its too late, Atleast to have it in the purest essence.

If you did some much to her, That she had to put herself at your level to get back at you, Shes lowering her mindstate and feels its more okay to do those type things and, I jus dont see it working out.

Best of luck to you, But remeber females are a dime a dozen.

4. best put right there. tell her u screwed up. tell her u miss her and u whant her. should work. let us know how it goes.

5. Let these guys sum up what you need to do with three simple words
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qbDPJnDOpog"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qbDPJnDOpog" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. man fuck the bitch literaly n then fuck all the other bitches u can get ur hands on thats life...

7. haha and that video was purely AMAZING hahaha

8. This guy knows what he's talking about. A relationship starting out like this is bound to bring on big fights in the future, move on.

9. i'd move on,,,, as stated you had girls while you was with her,,,, so getting laid aint a isuue,,,,

sometimes you dont know what you had '' TILL IT'S GONE'',,,,,,,

be her friend,,, talk to her,,, but you got to distance yourself after what you did to her,,,,

thats why you dont shit in your backyard,,,,, if im going to cheat on my girl,,, ill at least make sure shes not from my town,, or married,,, them bitches never tell!!!!:p

10. :confused: LOL pointless

11. sorry buddy if I understand correctly first you cheated then she cheated to get back and turned a little slutty?so the the next decent guy that finds her has to deal with your mess. No flame because Ive been there at 15.I would call and say sorry atleast but dont be selfish and ask to get back with her.

note to self: ganja is turning me into a human

12. I would try to move on but if you keep thinking about her, confront her and tell her you still like her and see what she says...let us know and good luck!

13. Dude I think you really oughta move on, you messed up a bit, and all I can see are problems.

And exaclty like Chicken said, sometimes you dont know what you had until you lost it.

All you can do now is own up to what you did, and maybe next time you find a girl you really like youll know it and not make that same mistake twice.

We girls dont trust guys who cheat, so its highly unlikey that she'll take you back, so I think your best bet is to move on.

best of luck.

14. I think you should move on. You broke her heart once, if you get back together, show some respect.

15. dude she is still into you but very VERY weary. dont be a dick and be honest, tell her you fucked up and that your an asshole for it. believe me, ive done it lol

16. be a man,,, tell her your done with all the drama shes brought, into your life,,,

spending all your money on her,, just to hear her bitch...

tell her your, moving on to gigger and better things,,,'' LITERALLY''

[​IMG]

17. Bro.

Thats fucked up right there.

I'd tell her how you really feel, don't practice words either. Let your heart bring out your thoughts. It's blatant faggotry on my part, saying that shit, however, I think you get the picture. Just don't fuck up again. Good luck.

18. Yo thanks for the advice guys.

19. As KSR said, it's just bitches, don't get too worried dude. There's gonna to be more of em.

20. haha true that man, my brother's most said remark is "fuckin' bitches" so i'll see what you mean