How am i doing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cm4202004, Jul 11, 2017.

1. So i started these plant about 3 weeks ago i was just looking for any kind of advice also some of the leafs have kinda fused togather is this normal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks like it's just a weird mutation it happens every now and then lol other then that it looks nice and healthy man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Its my frist time so i dont really know what i am doing i fell like they should be a little taller so i raised the lights some not sure if that will help or not

4. I'd say your looking good, is add more perlite when you transplant. What kind of lights are you using?

5. I'd say if your re potting then looks like she's about ready to be transplanted.

I wouldn't say that's the best thing to do. Further away will just cause them to stretch and be lanky. The closer the light the more lumens which means faster growth. But there's limitations.. What light are you useing?
    Also don't forget they spend the first part of there life developing their root system. The foliage will kick off faster soon don't worry.

She's looking nice and heathy any ways.

6. I notice that sort of growth with my clones once they start putting on growth.

Also have seen it happen when I stressed tf outta my plants.

In all situations, they recovered.

7. So i am using some led wall packs that i had left over from job they are 5600k so i figured that would be good for veg they put out about 1800 lumins at about 1 foot from the plat seems to be doing pretty good

8. I am using two led wall packs they are 5600k and put out about 1800 lumens at about a foot from the plant i have another light if yall think its necessary

9. I think there pretty happy but i am new to this

10. So i got them moved to bigget pots and add a good bit of perlite to the soil the soil was a brand i have never seen it said organic on the package but it was very mosit but it was outside so i hope that was the issue also i am pretty sure that they where a little root bound but i am hopeing they will be ok

11. I hope that miracle grow isn't what you used lol. Most people have terrible experiences with it

12. Well i did not know that in the beginning but i had good luck with it up to this point but that is not what is in the new pots i used a organic soil and added a good bit of perlite

13. I wouldn't raise lights unless you're getting burn. Those babies need all the light they can get. And you don't want them to stretch too much.

14. Ya i just dropped them back down also there is a pic of a funny looking leaf it is starting to droop can i just cut it off

15. Are you talking about the mutated one?
    I'd say just leave it. It's pretty early to be cutting anything imo.

16. Works for me

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok so i transplanted yesterday and the are looking kinda puny is this just from the transplant should i just give them some more time the only other thing i see wrong is i have a couple leafs that look a little funny again any and all advice is welcome thanks again

18. I'll get rid of that miracle grow soil if I was you