How am I doing so far?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NorthernThunder, May 12, 2011.

1. #1 NorthernThunder, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    Extremely ghetto grow box :D:D:D
    nirvana feminized nl
    The soil consists of mg organic/perlite/spgh peat moss/mg blood and bone meal/garden lime.
    7 1/2 weeks old. 4 week veg. A little under a foot tall. I'm having some problems with Ph fluctuations and might be having salt buildup. I'm planning on flushing this weekend. Theres too much growth on the stem and bud leaves are bumping into each other. Its like a mini jungle:D Man I gotta tell ya, this girl can take a beating. I'm surprised I even made it this far. Anyways, I just wanted to know your thoughts on how I'm doing so far. Am I doing something wrong? Could I be doing something better?

Attached Files:

2. Looks good man! :smoke: I take it you didn't see pre-flowers at 4 weeks? Wouldn't seem like you're 3 1/2 weeks into flowering already... :confused_2:

I don't worry too much about pH when it comes to soil, but that's just me. If you've got the equipment to test your pH runoff properly, be my guest, but there are so many regulators in soil that it's not nearly as important as a hydro based grow.

That being said, do what you're comfortable with - if you're happy testing your pH and getting it to the necessary level, more power to you. But I can tell you, my entire grow, the pH has been FAR out of whack...usually very low due to the FF nutrients that I use. I never bother leveling the pH out, and my grow has fantastic from the start, and I'm almost done :D

And yeah...they're resilient plants. Treat them well, and they'll treat you well. Neglect them, and they'll show it.

3. I want to know how im doing so far its been 3 weeks.. Yes imma noob:D

Attached Files:

4. Heres a pic I took right before I went 12/12
    The second picture is 3 days into 12/12

I did buy some ph strips but I am colorblind so I couldnt really tell what the colors were:mad:

Attached Files:

5. You should make your own thread - don't hijack others :p

But I don't know how you're doing - your pictures don't tell much.

6. Can't really see much in those pictures :confused_2:

Did you flip to 12/12 because you started to see pre-flowers, or did you flip because 4 weeks has elapsed?

Obviously there's flowers on your current pics, but the point is, you may not be 3 1/2 weeks into flowering if you didn't see pre-flowers until week 5 or 6 (for example).

Either way, they look good...don't stress yourself out too much with the pH.

7. #7 NorthernThunder, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    I didn't see any flowers at week 4. I noticed them at around week 5. So that means I'm 2 1/2 weeks in flowering?