How am i doing? [Pics]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ZBORIL, Nov 30, 2012.

1. 1st off does my plant look fine?
    2nd when should i transplant?
    3rd can somone link me to some fertalizer that i can buy at walmart or home depoet.

thanks and BTW these are about 2 1/2 weeks old

thanks for your time!

[​IMG]

thhannkss

2. Looks a little small for 2.5 weeks. What soil do you have it in? And under what kind of lights? How far away is the light?

3. 2 75 watt flouesent's 2-3 inches away and some old potting soil :/ and ideas?

4. I'm pretty sure you have 18w lightbulbs, each one being an equivalent of 75w. If so, you need about 5-6 of those for one plant. Look on the base of the bulb, it should tell you the actual wattage.

5. Bumpp still need some help so yeah thanks!!!

6. What did the bulbs say?.... Look at my grow in my signature. Mine are 17 days old, younger than yours. That's about what size they should be. You need more light, lots of it.

7. i have 2 75 watt flouresent lights on it the ones you can plug into lamps are those okay to use?

8. Try to find me a pic/link online. I find it very hard to believe you have 150 watts on that plant, it's too small.

9. Tiny dude! Look at the stickies

10. dude it says 14 watts right there >_>

besides not havign enough light youre probably also overwatering, just cuz its that one mistake that every newb makes. only water when the soil is dry two inches deep (possibly less in a very small pot)

11. how many more of those lights do i need also i jsut transplanted to a 5 gallon with miracle grow

12. I already said, like 5-6 of them...

13. u need 23 or 24 watt cfls light bulbs, 100w equal
    buy the bulk pack at walmart and put 3 of them on each, you can start off with 2 and move your way up to 6.

14. 5-6 more or 5-6 total?

15. 5-6 total. The more the better. I suggest getting a few higher wattage ones though, instead of a bunch of lower wattage bulbs.