Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How about ya'll?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Nov 7, 2002.

1. I'm stoned as hell tonight!

I feel my life just drifting around as if I were an angel!!!!!

Must be my time of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I feel sooooooo goooooooooooooood......

[​IMG][​IMG]

Got to get e some of that^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2. I am going skinny dipping....... Cool my horny ass offf.

Any one want to join me? LOL

3. I'm always down for skinny dipping, count me in ;)

4. Come on in! Water is so fine and the heat is great in this hot tub!! I like to make a splash while getting some action in the hot tub!!!!!!!!!!

5. It's all about the hot tub. When my parents were out of town I got caught because thewre was like 1 foot of water missing from the hottub ;)

6. LOL remember next time to fill it back up when you are done!

7. Damn..........I miss out on all the fun!!!!! LOL..........Its too cold here for skinny dipping anyway!!!!!

8. i hear that... skinny dipping... and i missed it! lol. such a shame... oh well. it's freezing here too, lol.

9. today's the warmest day there's been in a while.

It's 56 degrees :(

10. No shit ;) My dad just figured I had enough people in there to overflow it that much. If he only knew *lol*

11. LOL You better leave it at that.

I love knocking the water out of the hot tub. So much fun!!!

12. I think he was also a little suspicious because of the guys swim trunks in my washer (3 pairs ;) he was on a long trip)

13. Hahahahahahaha three pair!

Damn girl you don't hide nothin do you?

The only thing left to do now is to bring a guy in and fuck him right in front of your dad! LOL

14. 56?!?!?!??!?! THATS TOASTY!

Its 43 right now here...

15. I think that might be a bit much ;) I always come up with atleast a half way plausible story when he finds shit like that. Or there is the ever famous "I don't know"

Ex: 420girlie why is the paint all chipped off your wall behind your head board?

I don't know dad.

420girlie why are there boxers on your floor and who's coat is this?

Those are mine dad everybody's wearing them.

What's this on your blanket?

frosting.
    Just kidding about that last one ;)

16. LMAO@girlie. you are funny girl.

my dad would think I was eating the paint chips, messing around with a total butch and in fact, it was frosting..!

17. hahhaha ;)

mmm... I want some frosting chocolate frosting in fact on top of some funfetti cupcakes.

18. I never left any frosting on the bed..

I always had the girls to eat the frosting before it hit the bed..

i don't have any chocolate frosting, only vanilla.

19. Sorry for the confusion, I would like my cupcakes and frosting sperm free ;)

p.s. gizz is more like a glaze than a frosting *lol*

20. I was about to hit the aaahhhh shit till I read that.

Now i'll have to start all over. DAMNIT