How about some RoundUp with your next 1/4 sack? GMO cannabis may be here soon...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Sep 1, 2013.

1. http://www.undergroundhealth.com/is-monsanto-ready-to-enter-the-medical-marijuana-war/

:cry:  :bolt:

2. wow if this happeneds i will stop smokeing weed...maybe

3. That's why you need to stock up on seeds you can trust and grow your own.

4. You all act like you know how all your stuff is grown right now...

5. And people like to get caught up in conspiracy theories re- GMO

6. Monsanto can suck a fat dick. 

7. This is one of many reasons why we need to bring back the imports from countries where it's grown outdoors by traditional. natural methods.  Not only would it be cheaper, it's healthier and the high is better.  

8. Everyone should stock up on non-gmo seeds before its to late.

9. The assumption that EVERYTHING that is GMO is bad makes me laugh. This could result in some awesome weed.

10. what you people that think this isnt nothing is plain ignorant must be bliss right...tell me what is natural about takeing a trait from a completely different species and modifiying a bacteria to transfer those traits...well you people always been eating gmo so LOL....

11. Exactly.

People have been fucking with the genetics of cannabis for decades, if not longer. Cross-breeding for high THC and/or other cannabinoids, breeding for pest and disease resistency, cloning, feminized seeds, etc.

Genetic engineering could lead to some amazing advancements in cannabis growing.

12. I was gonna say. Some of the best strains are hybrids. 

What's wrong with something that isn't natural? Man-made, unnatural things are the backbone of modern human society.

14. Because you inhale it man.

15. CAUTION PANIC the GOV IS GETTING INVOLVED....

using a propellant on a fire

16. Every strain has a genetic threshold as to how much resin they can produce.

I wonder if somehow those thresholds could be manipulated?

Other than that possibility, I don't see a reason.

17. * I don't see a reason to fix what isn't broken :)

18. What about GMO seeds?