Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How a normal person can help legalize.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BigGuns0317, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Any thoughts on this ? I was curious . Besides never bad mouthing Herb and educating people on what it really is and what the lifestyle is about , what is a good way for an everyday normal person to help make an impact ? Any ideas I would love to hear and any ideas from people who actually do make an impact would be an honor to hear from you .

2. I like this

3. I'm glad people are trying to push this. You can write a letter to your local political representative expressing your unhappiness with the current laws. Try to get as many people to do this as possible. If your representative becomes flooded with marijuana related letters, the issue will have to be addressed. I read somewhere (could be wrong) that each letter a government or politician receives represents 250 people. 1000 marijuana related letters now represents the opinion of 250,000.

I hope granny storm crow chimes in, I'm sure she has more ideas

4. There are plenty of things "normal" people can do to help legalize. Join your local chapter of NORML and donate what you can to them. Another thing you can do is send emails/letters to your senators letting them know the dangers of prohibition and why you and your fellow registered voters support a more lax cannabis policy. Yet another thing you could do is attend local pro-cannabis rallys to show your support.

Other than that man civil disobediance is key. Smoke Weed Every Day. Show the politicians that it's your body in your going to do whatever you want with it regardless of rediculous archaic laws.

5. That would definitely be taking it to the next level. I think I am going to start doing this and getting people to join me in doing so . I'm so tired of it having a bad name and people looking Down on it . Not only has it helped me I have seen it help many others first hand . I was raised around it . My whole life never told once it was bad . I was raised up being told that its a plant that helps in many ways . Anything I could do to change people's outlook on it would be an honor . People say well don't you worry about being arrested and I say it would be an honor to go to jail for Herb . I don't sell or non of that crap . It's supposed to be a friendly thing not a business . My stash is open for people who smoke when they come to my house . That's how it should be period . Some free place we live in . Can't grow or smoke an Herb? They say we are free and say we can live our lives our own way ? But only if its done just how they say!