How’s the weather?

Discussion in 'General' started by Two Scoops, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Southern California has just went through the dryest december i have expierienced in my life. Absolutley NO RAIN. We are back in the drought. It's like the endless summer out here.

2. Shit is dangerous. Last week an 80-something year old lady left her car after an accident and died of exposure. It's wise to not travel unless totally needed. And if you do keep supplies in your car.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It made it up to +7 today, but starting to drop now (2:50 PM) as the sun goes over the hill.

Imma watching football, have a pile of crab legs and shrimp for tonight, and sparkling wine of course.

[​IMG]

4. At 5:40 PM, it's -2°.

The freakin' (almost full) moon is coming up over the creekbank, beautiful.

5. -22 lol

6. Go lions lmao oh well next season

7. It dropped to -8 overnight. At a sunny cloudless 10:20 AM, it has now shot up to 0.

8. 20180101_130222.jpg -17 and the sun is shinning....going to be a good day. Tonight might get a little chilly though

9. Hesperia California, New Years day 2018
    High 64f
    Low 37f
    Humidity 16%

10. It's like 10 and windy as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. WE currently have a storm above heads here in UK. Rain, high winds, cold. That's what we get for leaving EU.

12. Mid Texas is a balmy 51 degrees F. Been in the teens and twenty's for 3 days and icy. Humidity is 24% The low for tonight is supposed to be 24 F.

13. Had a high temp of +2.5° F. today, colder tomorrow.

14. 5 degrees and has a wind chill factor of -7 at 3:30pm in Chicago

15. Was actually not too bad in england today. Only maybe 50% cloudy. When I see the sun I feel so much happier.

16. A high of +3 today, down to -2.6 now . . . BUT . . . YAY!

[​IMG]

17. Wow, was -10 overnight, coldest of the season and was not predicted.

18. What hemisphere/continent are you on? ^ ^

- 12° C = +10° F? That's warm, baby! I haven't seen that high for several days, but will see +20 today -- a heat wave. (I'm in NYS.)