How’s the weather?

Discussion in 'General' started by Two Scoops, Dec 25, 2017.

1. It’s pretty cold here. High 30s to low 40s. Slight breeze here and there. Rained a lot a couple days ago. Looking like partly sunny skies throughout the week though. Good conditions for racking some leaves and making things from stone. You?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. 30s and 40s?? Must be nice!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fuckin' 30s and 40s, this fuckin' guy...It's fuckin' 11 degrees here.

Colder than a witches tit for fuck's sake, fuck...You know I can't use my fuckin' words and shit, fuck.:coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. My phone says 4 degrees, negatives next week with wind-chill in the -20s

• Like Like x 2
  5. How are you people even alive?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. We're Gods.:coolalt:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. my phone says 60. it's early too so it will probably be hot as fuck later.

8. Cloudy as always I can't tell when I last saw the sun. 8°C though that's 46°f. Normal Christmas weather in Germany

• Like Like x 1
  9. Reno Nevada..60 daytime (yikes) 20's at night..nights are great for making cold water hash!!
    I just leave 3-5 gallons of RO water in a jug outside for 3-5 hrs, and voila..ready to rock..LOL
    Only wish it was a LITTLE (only a little..LOL) colder so I could make it in the daylight;)

10. 10 degrees lol we got snow yesterday too.

11. The numbers don't mean much unless we know where you live! Some have told us but not everybody.

I'm in western NYS, as one could tell from my forecast above by Googling the town name.

I just got up, it's +22°. I won't be seeing it that warm for a while. :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm a few miles from Mt Rainier.
    28 degrees and three inches of snow on the ground. More snow forecast for today and tonight.

13. Nice and cold where I am but not cold enough to snow.

14. Clear and +6° F. Way to early in the season for this, and no end in sight.

15. In California. Had an entire fall of sunshine, save 3 days where it rained. It was a nice 70ish degrees today. Gonna be upper 60's rest of the week.

Cold season is gonna start here soon in the Bay Area, in late January and February where it rains like the devil. The temperature is gonna drop from a steady 67..to *gasp*, 64. Time to bust out my coats and scarves, gonna be cold as hell.

16. -15 here it truly SUCKS! Talking feet of snow next couple days... I need a better winter gig.....

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Fahrenheit? Celsius? What part of the planet are you on?

It's +4° F. here outside, 76° in my living room.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cool weather here in San Diego. We're getting down into the 40's at night.

I personally love the cold weather. The sun can fuck off.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app