Hova Is now at GC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dahova, Dec 11, 2009.

1. hey there Grasscity, Hova has moved over here from a few places was a Big member over at Hydrocanna but hae been banned for one reasone or another but im done with them...Hova has been around for a good while working with strains like Jack herer Herijuanna and Kush.

A member here called Ello hooked me with some White widow and Big Bang moms that turned out to be great the bangs were a lil week but good harvest. he also hooked me with his space bombs and pandoras box, skywalker, purps but i am now working qith Chemdogs and ultra Chems, Bubba kushXdeep chunk, cheese and some Afgani crosses that i will be sharing soon... i generallly run 20 of each and have 30-50 flowering at one time off set of course....

I am a indoor hydro farmer who uses 10 waterfarm buckets, i also run 60 site aero all under (10)600s i keep my moms inside a grow tent and i was running a outdoor but LEO found thoes so wont be sharing that show....

I am here on the East Coast and its getting cold as hell ....are there many EC here?

Hova

um you couls check out my grows over at Opengrow cuz Hydrocanna deleted my shit i am there under dahova then check out my albums