Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOUSTON White Widow, Oil, And More!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cdr0, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I havent posted anything on grasscity in awhile. So I have something special for you blades. 40 grams of widow for $400 dont mind if I do.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(not the 40gs lol)
    [​IMG]

Mmmm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sneak Peek I gots the first batch!
    [​IMG]

2. Thats not white widow.

3. Dope dish you got, and nice stackage on that tube.

4. LMAO. OP got mad at my comment and had no balls to insult me on here-so he msged me-

***** no shit do you believe half the fucking names on this site? All the bud you buy has a fake name unless your growing it and actually bought the seeds. Go troll some where else and some your shitty dirt schwag.

You sound mad bro.Im not trolling-Thats not white widow. That looks like regular kush.

Relax man relaxxx.. Take a hit of your "white widow" . Your anger is a disgrace to the 420 community. Madness reefer !!!!

5. Please tell me you are going to purge that oil. :p

Nice bud though, love the dish and DG too.

6. I just got reminded of why I barely ever login to GC anymore.

edit: Nice stash btw OP

7. Both you and op stop fucking bickering at eachother, put eachother on ignore. And move on.....

You are both breaking rules and reporting eachother so unless you BOTH want infractions, stop whining at eachother, leave eachother alone, and go elsewhere on the forum

8. You're gettin some real fluffy "Kush," man:rolleyes:, honestly the airy buds, and bud structure would have me guess that it's Sativa dominant. Most Kush's (OG, Master, Bubba, ect) are Indica dominant. So please become informed and know with Cannabis no one can determine strain by picture.

And to OP sick pick ups man, 40g's of that for 350 is a sick deal :hello:

Tube is Legit too, Dave Goldstein KILLS IT

Errl too sexy too, looks a lil under purged though.

9. Dope what part of houston you stay in? I live a little south amd 40 for 400$ was a steal. We should dab sometime, I try to keep oil around.

10. 40 for 400 i think i posted. thanks man i love my goldstein tube, my lhs got a batch in a couple weeks ago and i took off work early to pick up the last tube :eek: it was a close one.
    for the oil the picture where taking after i sumpt it into the dish, i do some test runs haha :p and by the next day it looked nice and waxy

11. What headshop did you grab that goldstein

12. Houston texas reppin

Cdr0 my man, haha, been reppin houston forawhile.

40gs for 400 of some of that? Id snatch it up in a sec.

AND SOME OIL?! You down for a smoke sesh brah? P:

13. The Bc of course

14. ^^ BC holds it down where I purchased my sgw micro gear