Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

houston sweet tooth & no name

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jah421, Sep 25, 2010.

1. picked up 2gs of some sweet tooth and a random nug:wave: enjoy!!
    sweet tooth
    CSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

CSC_0014.JPG

CSC_0018.JPG
    no name
    DSC_0019.jpg

CSC_0021.JPG

2. From Houston too nice buds man:). Jus got my hands on some Ak-47 today. one hit quit.

3. nice man, lets see some pics:hello:

4. sick pics
    where do you find such dank weed in houston?

5. everywhere man.
    OP the sweet tooth is soo dank, and i think I had some of that no name. What part of town you from?

6. #6 Effex, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
    i cant find any in the spring branch/cyfair area
    mostly shwag and reg :/

7. ur crazy lol
    i live in cypress and theres dank every where :D
    start talkin to some diffrent peps man cuz its out here:wave:

8. ahh
    well im mostly in spring branch so ill start looking :D

9. that dam sweetooth is everywhere! kingwood, humble, cypress, woodlands everywhere!

10. well idk how to ask people lol i find it weird going up to someone and being like
    "got weed?"

11. Yuh, im in kingwood and ive got 3 dealers with the same sweettooth. If you dont mind me askin how much did you pay for those 2gs?

12. i paid 40 for 2g:smoke:

13. its easy just scope someone out that looks like a stoner and be like "hey man you know where i can get some bud"
    lol it works 7 out of 10 times :rolleyes:

14. completely unrelated but i grew up in humble and spent a lot of time in kingwood for friends, i find it cool that theres a big weed community there haha. doesnt really surprise me when i think back at what houston was like. seems like the perfect place for our culture. i miss it :(

15. I just moved to kingwood and the two people I approached that looked like -elevated mind sets- we're both on parole. Fuck my life. Can I live!?